Jahorina Kayak Merkezi bilgi özeti
- Kayak Akresi:-
- Kayak Pistleri:20
- Yapay kar:Y
- Kayakçılık için arazi parkları:1
- orta seviyedekiler65%
Jahorina has mainly intermediate skiing on its treeless slopes. Jahorina was used as a ski venue in the 14th winter Olympic games and is near Sarajevo (only 20km away.) 40km of pistes are served by an efficient lift system. There is a night skiing operation and fairly good apres-ski. Jahorina has a reliable snow record with a long season and 106cm average snow depth for February and up to 3m in some seasons. Cross country and biathlon at Dvorista, 4 km above the ski resort Jahorina.
- En yakın havaalanı:Sarajevo
- En yakın tren istasyonu:Sarajevo
- Turist enformasyon için telefon:+387 65 414 413
- Turist Enformasyon Websayfası:https://www.jahorina.org/
- Eğime yakın konaklama:evet
Jahorina merkezin yöneticisinden Duyurular/Haberler
Son Kar Raporutam kar raporunu görüntüle
- Yayınlanış:1 Apr
- Son Kar Yağışı:1 April 2020
- Kar Kalınlığı (üst):–
- Kar Kalınlığı (alt):–
- Kayak Pisti:-
- Pist dışı:-
Günün Hava Durumu (1608 m)tam kar tahminini görüntüle
Jahorina Konum Haritaları
Jahorina Ziyaretçi Yorumları
United Kingdom 'den Cath yazıyor:
We love Jahorina. We have skied there since 2004.
The resort has had a fair amount of money spent on it so most of the old chair lifts from the '84 Olympics have been replaced with modern 6 seater high speed ones.
The pistes are moderately maintained and there is a lot of safe off-piste to be had as well; recommend a guide if you want to take this option.
The accommodation round the resort is very good. Some are very pricey, some are left overs from the Olympics but there are great places for really reasonable rates. We've tried a number with our favourites being 'Hotel Board' for a half board package (great food) and Hotel Sport Granzov for apartments.
The lift passes are very cheap.
The ski tuition is awesome, including a former member of the Olympic team who has got to be the most patient person on the planet!
We use the ski rental in hotel Sport Granzov and the gear is great; they even have boots for my husband with size 14 (UK)/48 (EU) feet. They have kitted out my kids since age 4.
They have had some issues with lack of snow in early Feb recently so keep an eye on the cameras! It really is worth a visit & less than an hour transfer from the airport at Sarajevo. The bonus is, of course, you could look around the city too which is about the most fascinating place I have been to.
Jahorina merkezine en yakın şehir hava durumuları
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina19km
- Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina74km
- Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina75km
- Travnik, Bosnia and Herzegovina90km
- Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina91km
Jahorina merkezine en yakın Surf Break'ler
- Bishtpala Outer Reef, Albania270km
- Iliria, Albania281km
- Capo Vieste, Italy284km
- Sakarun, Croatia299km
- Saraceno, Italy359km
Jahorina En yakın
- Jahorina, Bosnia and Herzegovina2km
- Treskavica-Dokin Toranj, Bosnia and Herzegovina23km
- Bjelasnica, Bosnia and Herzegovina25km
- Igman, Bosnia and Herzegovina26km
- Krvavac, Bosnia and Herzegovina32km