Kirkwood Kayak Merkezi bilgi özeti
- Kayak Akresi:2300
- Yapay kar:6%
- Kayakçılık için arazi parkları:2
- X-Country:80 km
- orta seviyedekiler50%
With a base elevation of 7,800 feet, Kirkwood is the highest starting point of any major resort in Lake Tahoe. Kirkwood catches the best snowstorms coming its way. There are 2,300 acres for skiing and riding and a new quad called the Cornice Express. Kirkwood has 110 condos within walking distance and 20,000 rooms at S. Lake Tahoe (studios through to 3-bedroom units.) No camper facilities.
- En yakın havaalanı:Reno
- En yakın tren istasyonu:Truckee
- Turist enformasyon için telefon:+1209258600
- Turist Enformasyon Websayfası:www.kirkwood.com
- Eğime yakın konaklama:yes
Latest Snow Reportview full snow report
- Issued:10 Apr
- Last Snowfall:
- Snow Depth (upper):0cm
- Snow Depth (lower):0cm
Today’s Weather (2682 m)view full snow forecast
Kirkwood Location Maps
Visitor Reviews of Kirkwood
Kim from United Kingdom writes:
I skied the spring of 2008. Chad Paeglows review of Kirkwood is very comprehensive so I won't go into much detail except to say:
1. It is phenomenally good value. Spring pass was 99 bucks.
2. Lots of the terrain is terrifying. Kirkwood is the place to sharpen you ski skills and learn to jump if you think you're an advanced skier. There are 100s of jumps ranging from Hollywood Hip, a rollover under lift 6 which pretty much any decent skier could hit, to Hospital, a 100 ft cliff drop that gets hit by a couple of maniacs per year on a big powder day. Most people should be able to find a few jumps of their level.
3. There is virtually zero apres-ski.
4. It's a short mountain.