Mt Shasta Kayak Merkezi bilgi özeti
- Kayak Akresi:425
- Kayak Pistleri:31
- Yapay kar:65%
- Kayakçılık için arazi parkları:1
- X-Country:25 km
- orta seviyedekiler55%
Mt Shasta Ski Park, just 10 miles east of Interstate 5, is price and skier/rider friendly. The recently added Triple Chair has opened up some challenging terrain on 6,880 foot Coyote Butte at Mt Shasta. There's a 1,400 vertical which is away from the huge crowds and a great place for the family. Plenty of lodging is available in the nearby villages of Mt Shasta, Dunsmuin and McCloud. Lodging includes hotels, vacation homes, and chalets.
- En yakın havaalanı:Redding
- En yakın tren istasyonu:Dunsmuir
- Turist enformasyon için telefon:+15309268600
- Turist Enformasyon Websayfası:skipark.com/
- Eğime yakın konaklama:hayır
Son Kar Raporutam kar raporunu görüntüle
- Yayınlanış:6 Dec
- Son Kar Yağışı:6 December 2019
- Kar Kalınlığı (üst):0cm
- Kar Kalınlığı (alt):0cm
- Kayak Pisti:–
- Pist dışı:-
Günün Hava Durumu (1890 m)tam kar tahminini görüntüle
Mt Shasta Konum Haritaları
Mt Shasta Ziyaretçi Yorumları
United States 'den Tomek yazıyor:
Mt Shasta, what a lovely place.
Living in The Bay area, we've always gone up to Mt Rose, or other resorts in the Lake Tahoe area. Mt Shasta seems farther away, but actually you're always on the freeway, so time-wise it's the same.
Now for the mountain. The mountain obviously isn't large, but there's something about the atmosphere. Mt Rose had many more runs, but it was hard to find that "fun one," but at Mt Shasta, all the runs are excellent even though they aren't super long. The only drawback is slow lifts, but the runs are totally worth it. The snow park isn't huge, but it seems like people enjoy it anyways. From what I remember, you're allowed to go back-country skiing wherever, but then getting back is a problem. The runs are open from 9 am to 9 pm, The lines have never been long, because they go quickly. Only two of the three lifts start up at the lodge, so you need to take either one to get to the third lift (the line is generally very short here). The third lift also happens to be the lift that stops running at around 4pm, so use this one during the day, and then pop over to the other ones for night skiing. The night skiing at Mt Shasta is key to it's holidayish atmosphere. Not only are the people very nice and helpful, but the night lights are yellow tinted, not the white that most places have, so when you're going up on the lift, everything looks beautiful and warm, not that cold white. The night skiing at Mt Shasta is by far the best. Day skiing ends at around 4:30, and so most of the people are done by then, and then you start really hitting the runs. No lines.. ever, the snow somehow gets a lot better, and you have the time of your life!
The lodge isn't enormous, and the 2 or 3 food places usually have long lines at lunch time.. so just avoid it and you have good food quickly.
I wholeheartedly recommend this mountain.
(I also hear they're trying to buy another mountain to expand, so it'll be even bigger and better in the future)
Mt Shasta merkezine en yakın şehir hava durumuları
- Redding, United States92km
- Medford, United States118km
- Grants Pass, United States150km
- Eureka, United States179km
- Chico, United States188km
Mt Shasta merkezine en yakın Surf Break'ler
- Gold Bluffs Beach, United States158km
- Klamath Rivermouth, United States160km
- Redwood Creek, United States161km
- Stone Lagoon, United States162km
- The Lagoons, United States162km
Mt Shasta En yakın
- Mount Shasta, United States3km
- Shastina, United States5km
- Black Butte (Siskiyou County, California), United States15km
- Mount Eddy, United States27km
- Medicine Lake Volcano, United States54km